We are rewarding you! With every sale and review you submit for books you bought, you’ll earn points. The points can be redeemed for discounts.
How do POINTS work?
1. IMPORTANT: Make sure you create an account before you purchase any books or store credit / gift cards. You can collect points only when you have an account. That means you also have to be logged in when you want to redeem any points.
As a ‘thank you’ for creating an account, you will receive 100 points as bonus.
2. You can always check your points balance by looking up the Points page in your account (see the sidebar links on the “My Account” page).
Link (you have to be logged in): https://shop.evangelineanderson.com/my-account/points-and-rewards/
You don’t receive points for free orders, i.e. when your total is $0.00 after applying vouchers, coupons and / or points.
3. When you buy books, you can apply your points on the Cart page. If you have got a coupon, you can enter it there too. You can use both, coupons and points, to purchase any book you like.
4. You will be asked how many points you like to apply for your order. This means you also have the chance to make only a partial points payment. You are in the driver’s seat and can always decide how you want to spend your points.
5. Your points will be applied as payment to your order. All what is left to do now is to complete the check-out process.
6. In your account, on the Points page, you can also see how many points got redeemed towards purchases.
How many points do I get?
100 Points for store account creation.
20 Points for every review. Note: You have to be a verified owner, i.e. you bought the book at A&A!
2 points for every dollar you spent at A&A, and twice the points for the month’s new or/and featured releases.
100 Points equal US-$1.00 (i.e. 1 Point = 1 Cent).
IMPORTANT: Points expire after two years.